Wireless Mini Dehumidifer

Wireless Mini Dehumidifer



Wireless Mini Dehumidifer

FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details

 This Dehumidifer is The handy`s thing I`ve ever see ..... I use the EDV-300 in a Fire Prof. Safe that I keep about $1000.00 worth of Gun Powder and Primers in . It works Very Well and keeps my powder And primers 100 % "DRY" ! It has a set of Blue BB`s incased in the front of it that tells you the unit is ready for use . It will last for about 2 weeks or so , then the BB`s in it will turn Pink and you can see a little mosture in the glass housing the BB`s , Which means the unit needs to be recharge , or dryed out . All you do is ..... Plug the unit into a wall outlet (110 Volt) for about 4 hours with the flop down and out plug on the back of the unit ..... When you see the BB`s Turn Blue again , un-plug the unit .... Flop the plug shut or Close on the back of the unit , And it`s ready to put back in My Powder Safe for about Two week`s . Does a VERY Good Job and O-Mosture in my Powder Safe ! ... this unit is Worth More than 5 *****`s .... It`s Worth 10*`s ... Wouldn`t Take Nothing For It .

Wireless Mini Dehumidifer

Be Sure You Buy The Right Size EDV Unit For Your Size Safe and it Will keep the thing in Your Safe "DRY" ! I have a larger EDV Unit in a Gun safe that Works Just As Well .

Comments