Goldenrod Gun

Goldenrod Gun

Goldenrod Gun

Goldenrod Gun

  • Lifetime warranty
  • The Original GoldenRod Dehumidifier delivers hands down, the most power of any dehumidifier on the market
  • Providing permanent, maintenance free solutions to humidity problems, primarily found in smaller enclosures such as gun safes and boats
  • Coverage for up to 100 cu. Ft
  • Made in the USA
 
I have no complaints. I bought this after buying a silica canister and I am much more satisfied with this unit. I have not had any problems at all, works as it should. the unit stays warm like a mug with hot coffee in it.

Before I bought this unit I was wondering how I was going to get the plug through the hole in my safe but the plug actually comes unattached from the cord. once the cord is put through the hole in the safe the plug attaches with zero tools and works just great.  

Goldenrod Gun

Comments